[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC Blindspot

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:29:44 +0000

Doh, I'd completel forgotten about Organiser. Still, I enjoyed the time spent last week, making a spreadsheet diary! Doh!

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:
I still have Lotus Smartsuite 3.1 installed on one of my PC’s (i.e. 123 release 5) though I don’t use it, Excel 2007 in use here.

I agree with Mike about Lotus Organiser though, far better than M$ equivalent.

Paul