[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC Blindspot

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 13:30:31 -0000

Back in my misspent youth, I wanted to build the Lotus 7 kit car, which if I remember right, was based on the Austin 7 chassis. Now that takes me back a year or two.

My first car, was a second hand Ford Popular pre 100E, the one with the transverse springs, rolled like a drunken man,when cornering. I thought that the new 100E Anglia with the inward sloping rear screen was really cool, until the Corsair came out. Now that was the bees knees. Today they all look basically the same, no real individuality.