[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC 8.5 released

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:29:16 +0100

Fank T:

I saw your comment on the Aerosoft forum about printing the FSC flight plan.
Is the machine you are printing from running Vista?  I've never been able to
print from my Vista machine even though there's supposedly a native driver
for my printer (an admittedly ancient HP720C).  All I get is a partial fed
sheet and the printer sat in limbo.

It's never bothered me, I get around it by doing all my printing from my XP
machine which has no such hang ups (pun intended).

My suspicions are Vistas over eager security measures are preventing the
data reaching the printer.  Although the printer is now attached to the XP
machine and network sharing enabled, I even the same problem when I tried it
directly onto the Vista machine.