[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC 8.5 released

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:18:59 +0100

Hi Frank,

When I sign in and get to the Support / Update page, I can't spot any download link. Oddly, it contains a link to a download for PMDG MD11 and following that has got me the download. Weird!

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
Hi Gerry,

I have the Aerosoft version.

You need to register for support, I did this ages ago, I think I needed to give them the number from the DVD.

When I log in, I get a select box of just the one product, I guess some people have more than one. I select FS Commander, and I then get a page which lists all the FAQs and updates for FSC. That's where you find it.

Good luck

Frank T.