[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC 8.5 released

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:13:32 +0100

There's a link for the Aerosoft FSC 8.5 FAQ/updates on this page:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?show270,5152543970

If you click on it, as Frank says, you need to be registered but it has a
registration link there.

If you have a a registration problem on the Aerosoft site (you never seem to
have much luck with these do you Gerry?) then perhaps Frank could send you
it (it's about 7.5Mb file).