[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC 8.5 released

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:57:09 +0100

Hi Gerry,

I have the Aerosoft version.

You need to register for support, I did this ages ago, I think I needed to give them the number from the DVD.

When I log in, I get a select box of just the one product, I guess some people have more than one. I select FS Commander, and I then get a page which lists all the FAQs and updates for FSC. That's where you find it.

Good luck

Frank T.