[jhb_airlines] FSC

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:53:53 -0000

I have been taking notes whilst flying various aircraft, noting actual cruise speed and altitude and triptime.

I have then been modifying the relevent file in the aircraft ini located in FSC/USER, further tests shows that the trip time now reflects actual time taken.

Next is to try longer routes ie overseas/continental with medium to large aircraft.

I have found that the main prolem,is that the FSC aircraft database assumes a higher cruise speed than that obtained, especially on the lower levels,