[jhb_airlines] Re: FSC

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:14:19 +0000

Frank,

I hadn't spotted that, so always have to draw a line, using the measure feature in the top menu.

Fair play, that gives a bearing as well.

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
Frank,

If you hover the mouse over the left edge of the map screen a symbol menu appears, you can use the + and - keys to zoom in and out. As you do this watch the box down at the LH bottom of the screen, you will see the range in NM change as you zoom. Useful for judging how far out you are on approach.

Frank T.

----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>