[jhb_airlines] FS9 scenery.cfg error

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:09:42 +0000

Hope someone can help with this.

I've suddenly got an error message when opening FSp -

"Scenery.cfg file error. Local scenery directory (Addon Scenery\Scenery) in scenery Area.038 not found".

If I OK this, FS9 still seems to start OK. But what is causing the error message? scenery.cfg has not been changed lately, and the relevant lines are

[Area.038]
Title=Addon Scenery
Active=TRUE
Layer=38
Local=Addon Scenery

which look OK to me.

I was installing Ultimate Traffic but getting a lot of errors so I uninstalled it again. Don't know if this could have had some effect. If so, how do I fix things?

Mike L