[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 scenery problem

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 16:58:35 +0100

Mike,

Yes there is a patch available for each of the UK2000 sections I think. No idea where it is but its downloadable somewhere!

Actually... if you find it, I wouldn't mind a link! Might re-install it later.

Alex

Mike Lucas wrote:
While tootling about in FS9 just now, testing various bits and pieces, I was approaching Bruntingthorpe (EGOD) when I realised that there is a mismatch between the default runway alignment and that of Gary Summons' UK2000 scenery - the latter being some tens of metres north.  I don't remember this problem from FS2002 (I'm off to double-check this in a moment).  Is there a fix for this?  I vaguely remember Bones releasing some alignment corrections for FS2002 that resolved this sort of issue.

Mike L