[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 scenery problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:37:07 +0100

Alex

I have AFCAD - but I've never used it.

It shows 2 entries for Bruntingthorpe - one "Stock" (the MS default), the other "Mod" (UK2000). The former is greyed out, which I imagine means I cannot delete it (can a default airfield be deleted? - I thought they had to be either excluded or overlaid with 3rd party scenery). Inspecting the two AFCAD diagrams shows that the UK2000 scenery is indeed north of the default.

Mike L

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:
Mike,

Idea! have you got AFCAD installed?

Might be worth giving that a go, search for Brunt in there and see what it comes up with, if you get two results you could just delete the one you don't want (as it should give you the file name and location)

Alex