[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 scenery problem

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:30:38 +0100

Hi Mike,

I only get the UK2000 Bruntingthorpe displayed, no sign of any MS default.

Phil

Mike Lucas wrote:
How can I check which is incorrectly placed and, having ascertained this, how do I move the offending one to the correct place?

Before pursuing this any further, can someone else who has UK2000 Part 5 please confirm that Bruntingthorpe is indeed wrong as I have described, and that it's not just me who's got some configuration wrong.

Mike L

Bones wrote:

My obvious question is whether it is the MS runway or Gary's which is in the
wrong place.