[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 SR1 (Patch)

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:56:24 +0100

Have you checked your FS9.cfg file to ensure the terrain_max_vertex_level
(TMVL) is set to 21?

It might have defaulted back to 19 after the upgrade..

I haven't run the patch yet - I'll wait until I complete my system rebuild
this week - but I will make copies of the various cfg files as I have made
more than a few tweaks to these and don't want to lose them..