[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 Menu Problem

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:54:18 +0100

John,
Just realised I'd forgotten to comment on one of your points.

NL 2000's routine is clearly quite invasive. I once had it in FS2002. The
instructions,
and auto routine, show that it can be used in only one or the other. When I
looked into
FS2002's Scenery.cfg, I found no reference to it. I did find that there was a
gap in the
allocated are numbers, where it had once been. Selecting FS9, rather than
FS2002,
obviously results in the other sim's Scenery.cfg being edited; each time.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx