[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 Menu Problem

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:00:50 +0100

Brill - as my brat would say. Or used to. A surprise of life is the
inevitable evolution of human beings - especially those closest to you.
Daughter went off to University three years ago and typical of her age.
Hoovers, washing machines and ovens were viewed with horror and never
touched (the same didn't apply to the fridge though). First two years at =
Uni
confirmed that cleaning and cooking were more alien than ET - washing =
was
"saved up" for the rare visits home.

It changed this year with her compulsory year out in industry. My =
initial
thought was that with being in a paid job after breadline existence for =
two
years would see a higher quality of eating out than KFC and the latest
mobile with inevitable huge phone bills. The latter did happen but some
strange metamorphosis also came about. She started cooking - sometimes
vegetables!.. Not only that but the mention of cleaning no longer =
strikes
fear into her brain. I'd almost say she is developing domestic skills..

I digress. Well done Gerry. Only the Hunter to go..