[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 Menu Problem

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:41:36 +0100

Country titles are set in AFCAD so I'm wondering if you have some Dutch
AFCAD files buried away in your system somewhere. The AFCAD's with NL2000
are in the NL folder structure
(NL2000_v2_9/feature_panel/afcad/AFCADFS2NL29) but it is possible they have
been copied elsewhere in FS. The AFCAD installer and remover EXE files are
also in the above folder.

Picking one at random (for EHMZ) shows:

NameList( 409 )
    NameEntry( REGION  0 "Europe" )
    NameEntry( COUNTRY 0 "Netherlands, The" )
    NameEntry( CITY    0 "Middelburg" )
    NameEntry( AIRPORT 1 "Midden-Zeeland" )