[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 Gap

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:29:52 BST

When I found it there was no reference to a Display card. First decent clue!
I eventually managed to unearth the Chaintech driver CD, left in the box
because of the n, unwanted, games that came, bundled with the card.
With new driver, rather than latest driver, installed, all is OK and card,
resolutions etc, all appear.

Not the first time I've found Nvidea cards perform worse, or not at all, with
updated drivers.

Gerry Winskill