[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 Gap

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 21:47:33 +0100

C:\Documents and Settings\Mr Winskill\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\Fs9.cfg

Hope that helps.

Alex

Mr Winskill wrote:
Alex,
I was about to write my next gripping installment, when I read your reply.
I set out to see what was in the FS9.cfg file.....
I didn't find it in the usual place and a Search shows there isn't one on the machine! Uncanny the way my answer agreed with what it would have been, if I'd first read your questions; if you follow me.
Past experience shows the damned file breeds, almost uncontrollably. I must be the first owner of a sterile FS9.
Since it isn't on the machine, can you confirm its normal location, so that I can copy one across, from my backup HD?

Gerry Winskill

Alex - Reheat.org <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

Mr Winskill,

Step 1 - I am assuming that your graphics card is showing in the
display properties within Windows?
Step 2 - assuming yes to question 1 throw caution to the wind, remote
the FS9.cfg file from its safe hiding place (search for it) and start
FS up again...see if it magically appears now.

Step 3 report back your findings and we'll probably be back at square 1
;)

Alex

Mr Winskill wrote:

  I'm still in the throes of getting FS9 installed, on the resurrected machine.
When I go to Settings, Display, Hardware, there's nothing in the Device slot and nothing in the Available Display Resolutions panel.

Any ideas, please?

Which is one of the reasons I can't help out in the Pilot Club testing, I'm afraid

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net