[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 Gap

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 21:42:46 BST

Alex,
I was about to write my next gripping installment, when I read your reply.
I set out to see what was in the FS9.cfg file.....
I didn't find it in the usual place and a Search shows there isn't one on the
machine! Uncanny the way my answer agreed with what it would have been, if I'd
first read your questions; if you follow me.
Past experience shows the damned file breeds, almost uncontrollably. I must be
the first owner of a sterile FS9.
Since it isn't on the machine, can you confirm its normal location, so that I
can copy one across, from my backup HD?

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net