[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 Bruntingthorpe scenery - update

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:17:42 +0100

Gerry

It looks as if the exclude file from FS2002 will do the trick - the problem is getting the UK2000 scenery to move south ...

Mike L

Mr Winskill wrote:
Is the easy way to make an Exclude file yourself, then put it in its own
scenery, above your UK Airport? I had to do this to get rid of a large
structure, sitting smack on short finals to one of Stansted's runways. I failed
to discover which scenery was responsible for the object, so tried an exclude.
That did the job. I use Exclude Builder

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

___________________________________ NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net