[jhb_airlines] Re: FS9 Bruntingthorpe scenery - update

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:09:18 BST

Is the easy way to make an Exclude file yourself, then put it in its own
scenery, above your UK Airport? I had to do this to get rid of a large
structure, sitting smack on short finals to one of Stansted's runways. I failed
to discover which scenery was responsible for the object, so tried an exclude.
That did the job. I use Exclude Builder

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net