[jhb_airlines] Re: FS2004 texture set

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:03:50 -0000

Beat me to it. I finally got through to see the same thing..

"Dear users - due to the extremely high and unexpected demand of the =
newly
released texture set by Lennart Arvidsson, we have been forced to pull =
this
package offline for a short period of time.

Our server's network connection was overloaded due to the very high =
demand
of this add-on package. On peak times we saw over one thousand download
request for the files at the same time (!) and this simply glogged the =
100MB
network connection.

We apologize for this, and try to return the files for download as soon =
as
possible."