[jhb_airlines] FS2004 texture set

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:40:37 -0000

Those of you who remember the excellent Northern Europe texture set by
Lennart Ardvidsson for FS2002 will be pleased to know that his long =
awaited
set for FS2004 is now available from the Nordic web site. =
www.fsnordic.net

I can't access the site at the moment so I assume it is clogged with
viewers.=20

The good news is that the FS2004 textures cover all four seasons rather =
than
just summer textures as with FS2002. That is going to make the set a =
huge
download - but AVSIM say that the seasons are divided into separate =
zips..

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net