[jhb_airlines] Re: FS2004 pan view problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:08:00 +0100

PAN_IN_COCKPIT_MODE=1 was already set at this value - and I was coming to the same conclusion: set it to zero and see what happens. Will report back.

Had a quick look for alternative (= cheaper) source for TrackIR to RCSimulations. I thought I had found one £20 less - unfortunately when you get to the checkout they add VAT :-(( ....

Mike L

Bones wrote:
Do you mean PAN_IN_COCKPIT_MODE=1 is set as from now or was already like
that? If the latter change it to zero and see if that works.