[jhb_airlines] Re: FS2004 pan view problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:13:15 +0100

PAN_IN_COCKPIT_MODE=1 is set.

I'm beginning to think that I may invest in a TrackIR Pro myself. Does it function only with VC mode, or also with 2D mode?

Mike L

Bones wrote:
I was only guessing when I wrote that but I think Frank is right with the
FS9.cfg file line.

However, if you do have PAN_IN_COCKPIT_MODE=1 set then this would be a
universal setting for all aircraft.

I might turn mine off now as I don't really need it any more - the TrackIR
Pro is so good that I'm mostly operating in VC mode since installing
it.(shock, horror) It just makes life so much easier.