[jhb_airlines] Re: FS2004 pan view problem

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:39:02 +0100

I was only guessing when I wrote that but I think Frank is right with the
FS9.cfg file line.

However, if you do have PAN_IN_COCKPIT_MODE=1 set then this would be a
universal setting for all aircraft.

I might turn mine off now as I don't really need it any more - the TrackIR
Pro is so good that I'm mostly operating in VC mode since installing
it.(shock, horror) It just makes life so much easier.