[jhb_airlines] FS2004 pan view problem

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:04:39 +0100

I have just found that, when I use my joystick hat switch to pan the view left or right, the instrument panel moves with it!! How has this happened? - most disconcerting. Can someone please tel me how to get the 'proper' view back.

Mind you, the complete FS2004 display was all to pot when I fired it up this evening for the first time in ages (having reverted to FS2002) - back to 800x600x16 instead of 1280x1024x32, plus various scenery settings back to default.

Mike L