[jhb_airlines] Re: FS2004 Airline.cfg file

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:40:17 +0100

Ignore my last. I was able to extract the list from EVP without the =
hassle I
thought it to be.

There's little new in the file - only three new airlines and one =
deletion.
It makes EVP as necessary as ever if you want to hear real world =
callsigns..

I've updated my page listing - it took all of five minutes!

bones

PS - no strange characters today in my emails so let me add an equals =
sign
to see if it mucks things up. <g>
=3D