[jhb_airlines] Re: FS X

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:00:27 +0100

The main thing one will have to remember when deciding which version to buy is the SDK inclusion with the Deluxe version only. For the JHB users who like to tinker and play with add-on aircraft and scenery the Deluxe is the only way to go. Lets be honest, the amount of use we all get out of FS it would be sill to go for a lesser release.

Alex

franklyn fisher wrote:
All

As far as I know, there is only the two versions

Standard and De-Luxe.

The format will be as for the old FS2002?.

Where the De-Luxe version has extra aircraft and possibly functions.

Everyone will obviously buy the De-Luxe version.

You are not confusing it with Win Vista with its five versions?