[jhb_airlines] Re: FS X

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:00:20 +0100

Yes Andy. Going via the PCWorld home site got me to the DeLuxe version.
Is DeLuxe the same as pro and are there two or three versions. I'd hate to preorder the wrong one.
Please note how short lived was my earlier cynicism.

PS: Whilst looking for the FSX release site I stumbled across a Visual Flight Forum discussion on The Blurries. It seems it's more widespread than I'd feared and unlikely to be machine related. Worth a visit if you suffer from them.

Gerry Winskill

Andrew Berry wrote:

Did you copy the full link? I think my email editor 'word wrapped' it and
missed off the last 4 numbers...

Andy