[jhb_airlines] Re: FS Computer Log

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 10:14:14 +0100

I think they have operations for that kind of change ;-)

Phil

Mr Winskill wrote:
Meanwhile, if anyone thinks of a way of getting rid of my "Mr", do let me know.
Mr Winskill

Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx> wrote :

Good Idea!
Bu..r the paperless office!

Gerry Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
wrote :

&gt; Gerry,
&gt; &amp;nbsp;
&gt; I'd like to thank you for sharing your recent &quot;how did I do it?&quot;
questions &gt; with us, it has inspired me to do the following -
&gt; &amp;nbsp;
&gt; When I install FSX, I'm going to set up an A4 ring binder with sections
for &gt; -
&gt; (a) FSX Set up tweeks and configs
&gt; (b) Added aircraft
&gt; (c) Added scenery
&gt; (d) Panels and gauges
&gt; and whenever I update FSX I'm going to write down what I did in my &gt; log.
&gt; &amp;nbsp;
&gt; That way when my machine goes bang, or when I get the new Vista machine

&gt; next year, I'll be able to set it up without relying on my failing
memory.
&gt; &amp;nbsp;
&gt; Frank T.

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net