[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI voice

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:22:54 +0000

Find me as:

alastair44

Perhaps this is some information we could add to the 'Rogues Gallery'

However, be aware, if this is going to be shown on John's website it will be available to all and sundry, unless the relevant page was password protected.

Alastair

ps the same would apply, obviously, to any published email addresses.

Mike Lucas wrote:
Phil (and others on Skype) - you'll find me on 'mhlucas'

Mike L

Phil Reynolds wrote:

Hi Frank,

I'm just setting up on Skype. Let me know your Skype address and I'll add you to my contacts. If any other JHB members have Skype and don't mind me as a contact then send me your address as well.

Cheers

Phil Reynolds