[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI voice

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:05:02 -0000

If we all used a voice comms like Skype, a possiblity of being able to 'talk' thro a problem which otherwise would take too long via Email.

I have a number of Skype addresses of members, but, and I stress, I would only use them in desperation or if there is no alternate, ie on Wednesday with the problems on FPI Tom, Mike and I could still talk to each other, if only to find out what was going on, we each had comms with a flight member, but not together on FPI.

I am not advocating dispensing with the email system, but Skype is an online phone system, which allows you to see who is currently online, and therefore who you can call, if only for a chat.

I have also used it as a private 1 on 1 flight session comms. (as JB can testify).

Again, this list can and does proved to be the best and most informative that I know of, and putting a voice and a 'mug shot' will make it that more personal.