[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI voice

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:27:04 +0000

There used to be a 'fix' whereby when you got to the box with the Address, you stepped BACK one stage, went to the INI file, text edited it to add the correct info (save INI file), then step forward again to the box. The CORRECT info should now be in the box. Select as required, and proceed as usual.

This information should 'stick', but note that every time you run the 'setup' file you will have to repeat the above.

Alastair

Phil Reynolds wrote:
No, I believe values in the .ini file get overwritten with whatever's put in the connection box.

Phil

Bones wrote:

That sounds a bit of a sod.

Could you bypass this by fiddling with the INI file?