[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI update

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:15:36 +0100

Title: Message
I would suggest then, what we do is collectively come up with a group name (keep it non region specific?) and a short project proposal (no more than 4 pages) to submit to Stefan about setting up a small community based organisation built on ATC services for Pilots (and vice versa) etc etc.

I'm willing to do the majority of the admin etc if you clever people can come up with the thoughts to feed it!

Alex

Paul wrote:
I think anything coming from JHB would automatically receive support.  Yhey are well aware of the loyalty shown over the last two years and would welcome us continueing albeit with smaller ambitions than FPI.