[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI tonight

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:03:06 -0000

Hi Ernie,

I presume the link was in the passage I copied from the FPI site so let me
see if I can find it again..

Here it is...

Athens International to/from Crete (167nm)

LGAV-SID-SOREV-UA10-MIL-STAR-LGIR LGIR-SID-MIL-UA10-SOREV-STAR-LGAV

Crete to/from Rhodes (155nm)

LGIR-SID-IRA-UV57-LOKNA-STAR-LGRP LGRP-SID-BANRO-UN128-RDS-STAR-LGIR

Charts for these airports can be downloaded from:

http://www40.brinkster.com/ifrcharts/default.aspx

You just need to type in the airport ICAO code.

En-route charts can be downloaded from:

http://avsim.com/greece/hvacc/entrance.htm

Mike has already given you a link to FSNav so I won't repeat it here. I'll
just add that it is one of the most useful FS add-ons I have ever bought.
It's a combination of a flight planner and moving map display, very easy to
use but it also has a lot of more complex facilities for those who are
willing to take the time to learn them. FSNav will also interact with the
autopilot and will fly the aircraft from take off to touchdown too if you
let it <g>..