[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI tonight

  • From: "ERNIE LAYCOCK" <ernie.laycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:39:34 -0800

Hi John,
I used a link you povided for thr Greece airport charts.They were super,but I thought I had saved the link in my spare drive.Regretfully I had not.Could you let me have it again please ? Also everybody seems to have RSNav except me !!! Is this a download as well ? If so could you (or anybody) tell me what to do to get it.Thanks.
Cheers
Ernie