[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI tonight

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:38:35 +0000

Sorry I couldn't make it, since the idea appealed and I'd downloaded the scenery areas.

I'd like to ask how everyone felt about tonight's Greek flavoured session.
On the controller's side it was extremely good and we enjoyed it greatly -
but did the change of location have the same appeal to pilots?

The nice thing about the evening was that it attracted other pilots to the
event - a Virgin Express, an Iberia, several Eurofly pilots and even a
Luxembourg Lear Jet. This nice mix made me feel that JHB wasn't flying in
solitary confinement yet again..

As the UK winter draws in would pilots like it if the UK controllers up
sticks now and then and relocate to more interesting locations?

http://fsaviation.net