[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI tonight

  • From: "Alex Barrett" <fpi509267@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:35:37 +0000

Hi guys,

Not sure if I popped up on your radar screens at all, my voice client doesnt
appear to be working. I got to the edge of Jersey Center's airspace (I was
flying in from France) and made a call, no response, did the same with Gurnsey
approach and also no response. Put the sim on pause while I tried to play with
settings, still couldn't get through. Even fired up a seperate PC with voice on
but no joy.

Even tried a different headset! no idea what the hell was happening. Normally I
would have just continued using radio out procedures but as all the controllers
had other traffic to deal with on approach and departure etc I elected to stay
out and land at the nearest airfield and turn off.

Sorry about that! was looking like a good event too!

All the best,

Alex