[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI signatures

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:07:22 +0100

But has anyone posted yet, so that we can rush off to look for the logos?

There are quite a lot of sites like this - for example VFGM forum users tend
to use Image Shack for their postings.

The advantage of sticking with my own web site is that I'm not reliant on an
external source for our data and the images are slightly more protected.

All the gif's for each pilot are now available - thank to Mike for sending
the files.