[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI signatures

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:57:47 +0100

Thanks, Bones

Just out of interest there is another site, (at least one), for storing personal pictures etc (free).

<quote>

Photobucket.com provides image hosting for eBay, live journals, blogs, message boards, and online photo albums.

see:-

http://photobucket.com/

Cheers

Alastair

Bones wrote:
I have put the GIF's from Gerry and Alastair on the JHB web site - the rest
will be added when I get them from Mike.

If you want to use these GIF's in any forum postings - not just FPI - then
all you need do is log in to the forum, go to your Profile and insert some
info in the Signature box. For FPI my sig reads: