[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI settings - more

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:07:20 +0100

Gerry -

I'm not really sure that I understand what Andy wants us to do that
is any different from what we do anyway.   Those three executables
are what I normally use to start ATOC on my non-FS machine as a
matter of course.  The [SETUP] (just once) to initially set the IP's
etc and to get the system up and running and then the [REMOTE} to
activate ATOC and then the [VOICE] so that I can hear all your dulcet
tones!  We need to ask Bones what his original question was to
Andy...  Bones?

- MikeB