[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI settings

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:20:06 +0100

Thanks Mike.

I simply told Andy that some folks using home networks were still
testing their systems because of problems such as no traffic being
visible or no aircraft in the flightplan menu. That reply from him
didn't make any sense to me as a potential solution - especially since I
don't use the C drive at all..