[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI settings

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:37:39 +0100

Bones -

Made no sense at all!  HOWEVER, if an WinXP user were to open
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start
Menu\Programs\FlightProject ATOC" they would find that the directory
contains three shortcuts:

FlightProject ATOC[REMOTE]
FlightProject ATOC[SETUP]
FlightProject ATOC[VOICE]

These point to executables (on my machine) as follows:

FlightProject ATOC[REMOTE]  >  "C:\program
files\FlightProject\ATOC.exe" -normal
FlightProject ATOC[SETUP]   >  "C:\program
files\FlightProject\ATOC.exe" -setup
FlightProject ATOC[VOICE]   >  "C:\program
files\FlightProject\ATOCVoiceClient.exe"

Does this help WRT your question to Andy?

Cheers
MikeB
JHB193