[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI session last night.

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:33:12 +0000

As a newbie controller i too enjoyed the evening, I hope those of you that
know the intricacies of the Farnborough approach weren't too disappointed,
The fact that it was a newbie event meant that Grant (EGTT_S_CTR) declared
the routing and we all agreed to a clockwise routing!
I hope that the server lag which was reported at Stansted was less evident
at my end, and just to say thank you for your patience!

Ernie 156 made a perfect landing at EGLF, sadly he wasn't on frequency so
we couldn't tell him at the time!

I look forward to the next time!

Thanks

Kev