[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI on Monday

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:48:49 -0000

If I hadn't uninstalled everything I could have told you - but I am sure =
never had the aircraft in the ATOC folder (which is on a different =
drive).

One odd thing I noticed last night - and apologies for hijacking the =
thread.
Although I'd run a full ATOC removal from my system including a full =
scan of
the XP Registry it still tried to load when I started FS2004 last night.
It's the first time I have loaded FS since the removal and, on checking, =
the
ATOC DLL file was still in the modules folder. I'm not sure why this =
escaped
the clear out but it shows that trying to zap everything ATOC puts on =
your
system isn't as easy as first thought.