[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI on Monday

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:13:48 -0000

I haven't yet downloaded the latest aircraft pack, mainly because at present I
can see
the list in FPL; not always the case. In Bones' Monday night session both
Smithy and I
could identify each other in the correct aircraft, even though he'd updated and
I hadn't.
When updating, to where do the updates go? I'm puzzled because I have the full
range
of ATOC aircraft both in my FS9's Aircraft folder and in an Aircraft folder
within the
ATOC folder.
I hope to join in as a fraudulent "Newby", this evening.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx