[jhb_airlines] FPI on Monday

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 04:46:52 -0000

I ran a quick test with the new FPI ATC software last night and all =
seems
fine. I spotted Tom up near Prestwick and we had a brief chat before =
SWMBO
truncated the session.

Next task is to try a proper live session and I hope to run one on =
Monday
night from 1830 onwards. I might also plug in on Monday afternoon to run
through a bit of practise with the new software so that the evening =
session
goes more smoothly. As with everything else right now I can't guarantee =
will be there but I'd put the chances up at around 80% at the moment. =
I'll
update this late Sunday night.

Grant is also planning a newbie's evening on Wednesday for FPI UK users =
in
general but I will have to let you know if I can make that one - I hope =
so.

I will probably log in at Ronaldsway for Monday night - take it nice and
easy for this first session. It seems a long time since the last one - =
which
I think was the KLM fly in at Manchester..

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net