[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI missing aircraft

  • From: "tom smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:20:10 +0100

using 2002 I can now see other aircraft but then again I am now using a
router with ports forwarding .Saying  that the other night al was next to me
at Southampton and I count see him.he dropped out for some reason and when
he reappeared I could so it looks as if all systems have to be set up
right.On the same night I could only see the speed bird as a c172 about 10
feet off the ground,I thought I had all fpi aircraft installed?.
Tom