[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI missing aircraft

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:50:24 +0100

What language did you say it was in? I've just used it, successfully, to
construct an Ikea
flatpack summerhouse!

Meore seriously, well a little bit more, I'd been reconstructing my spare PC,
with the idea
of putting together a network. I think I'll knit a sweater first. Then those
with more nous
than I will have networks that can defeat the FPI manual.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx